Building Your Business Case Workshop
Understanding the fundamental building blocks of business analysis is essential to building strong, objective business cases and articulating the need for a business initiative or project. This workshop is a high level overview of the theory and application of business analysis and its ability to support strategic planning. The workshop uses the tools and templates developed by HR Logistics through multiple client engagements. Your team will be exposed to methods that can be customized to meet the needs of your projects.
- Illustrate analysis of the current state of business operations
- Conduct a gap analysis process to compare current and future state needs
- Develop a cost/benefit analysis, budget and projected ROI
- Building your Business Case Workbook
- New teams
- Team members new to business analysis
- Professionals normally engaged in less financially analytical processes
Based on the needs of your team, we can customize this workshop by length of session, depth of material, and desired outcome. Whether it is a just-in-time workshop to kick off a new initiative, a workshop to assess and restart a project that has stalled, or a toolkit-style workshop to refresh and hone business analysis and research skills – we bring the knowledge and expertise to you to facilitate your initiative’s successful execution.
Please contact us for pricing information as it will vary depending on your chosen delivery options.