HR Logistics is comprised of two types of team members…
- core, internal team members who provide project support across multiple projects and clients and focus on program management, PMO, governance and project accounting.
- and independent, contingent resources who focus on specific areas of expertise across multiple clients and projects.
Many of our team members have held internal Human Capital executive positions in prestigious firms and have now chosen to work independently to focus on a specific skill and talent. We have supported over 700 projects in a variety of industries and organizations including healthcare, chemical, non-profit, manufacturing, outsourcing, technology, and government.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Human Capital Risk Management
- Workforce Planning and Business Alignment
- HR Technology including Assessment, Selection, Staff Augmentation, Resourcing and Implementation with special expertise in
- Lawson HR Technology
- Kronos Technology
- Communications and Change Management
- Program and Project Management, PMO and Governance
Our mixture of full-time staff and strategic partners ensures a well rounded project team with the right skill set to meet your needs and ensure the success of your business initiative. Each consulting resource brings the highest quality skills in their particular area of expertise. In addition, HRL consultants are evaluated and monitored to ensure their methods of consulting and personal styles align with HR Logistics’ mission of quality, fiscal and risk management and its application to business initiatives involving the workforce. Only the highest caliber of professional is invited to the HRL Team.
For more information about our team, feel free to read our bios:
CEO / Managing Principal / Project Consultant / Senior Transformation Consultant